Datacom Network Tap TS-2408-79-79-RMCB - SINGLEstream 10G Link Aggregation Tap, 2 - 10G LR SM Tap 70/30 split ratio 9 micron, 4 - 10G SFP+ monitor ports, Dual hot swappable AC pwr, incl rack mount. Network Tap Speed 10G/1G and Monitoring Tool Speed 10G/1G.
These Fiber Link Aggregation Switch Network TAP is ideal for security applications, network monitoring and anywhere you need to see all the data that only an In-Line solution can provide. This Fiber Link Aggregation Switch Network TAP is Invisible to the network, completely passive and fault-tolerant, fiber taps will not affect network performance or integrity.
A copy of traffic from the network links are passively copied for monitoring. In the rare event of power loss, traffic is completely unaffected on connected network devices.
- Consolidate monitoring tools to reduce management expenses and lower tool costs
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and reduces MTTR
- Monitor 10G links with 1G tools for increased ROI and more efficient use of monitoring resources
- After installation, deploy tools right away without impacting your production network
- Receives traffic from additional taps or SPAN ports to allow you to increase the scale of intallation
- Connecting two or more similar tools brings additional redundancy to the monitoring solution.
- Aggregation/Regeneration - Combine multiple network links or channels into one stream or send copies to multiple connected tools to share data sources
- Media Conversion - Leverage existing monitoring tools regardless of media type
- Port Speeds ranging from 1000Mbps to 10Gbps
- All ports active with full features - no per port/feature licensing
- Manage device remotely or locally with extensive CLI (telnet/SSH)
- Dual Redundant Power ensures monitoring uptime
- E-mail event notifications on user-defined events
- NTP Support
- Local Syslog Support
- Tap Ports: Four (4) 10/1G Fiber
- Any-to-Any Ports: Four (4) SFP+/SFP
- (Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 90 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~50-60Hz 7A MAX.
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.5 x 8.3 x 12.5 in (3.81 x 21.08 x 31.75 cm)
Multimode (50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
Multimode (50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB
Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing