Single Stream TAP
Datacom Systems SINGLEstream TAP at IPNetshop.com
It is a purpose-built hardware device inserted into a network segment that allows you to access and monitor your network traffic. A link aggregation tap combines both directions of a full duplex data stream and allows any connected monitoring device, including those with only one NIC, to receive a copy of all the data – in a single trace file. Datacom Link Aggregation Switch - Network Taps provide a superior solution for 24/7 monitoring of full-duplex ethernet links.
- Here you will find link aggregation switch and aggregation taps from datacom
- View entire full-duplex conversations using single-interface monitoring tools
- Decrease reliance on switch resources for network management visibility
- Eliminate SPAN port contention, oversubscription, and configuration errors
- Deploy tools immediately without impacting your production network by link aggregation switchs and aggregation taps
- Easily share Test Access Points without maintenance windows or approval
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and MTTR
- Keep your monitoring tool plugged in while troubleshooting the same link
The SINGLEstream SS-G4C8C4S Multi-Link Copper Mesh Tap with 12 Monitor Ports is a compact and flexible solution for collecting, aggregating, and distributing data from multiple sources to monitoring tools. It is a multi-link tap that can use 4 copper 100/1000 connections. The SFP+ ports can be used as 10G copper or fiber links. They can serve as additional monitor ports and support DAC (Direct Attach Cables). Datacom SINGLEstream copper network tap with 4 x 10/100/1000 network tap (2 ports per tap), Eight copper 10/100/1000 BT ports and four SFP+ any-to-any ports.
Datacom Network Tap SS-G6C4C4S - SINGLEstream Six (6) copper 10/100/1000 taps (2 ports per tap), four (4) copper 10/100/1000-BT and four (4) SFP+ Any-to-Any ports. Network Tap Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX and Monitoring Tool Speed 1G/10G Fiber, 10/100/1000/10G Copper. Scalable, flexible, powerful and compact. he SINGLEstream SS-G6C4C4S multi-link copper tap is a compact and flexible solution for tapping, aggregating and distributing data from multiple sources, to monitoring tools. It is a multi-link tap capable of tapping 6 copper 10/100/1000 links.
The SINGLEstream SS-G8C4S multi-link copper Network AGGREGATION tap is a compact and flexible solution for tapping, aggregating and distributing data from multiple sources, to monitoring tools. It is a multi-link tap capable of tapping 8 copper 100/1000 links. The SFP+ ports may be used as 10G copper or fiber interconnects, can serve as additional monitor ports, and support DAC (Direct Attach Cables.) Scalable, flexible, powerful and compact.