Datacom Network Tap SS-4210BT-SFP-S - SINGLEstream Quad Link Aggregation Tap (BT) with 2 - SFP Monitoring Ports w/ SSH, SNMP. Network Tap Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX and Monitoring Tool Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX and 1G.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft etc.
Datacom SS-4210BT-SFP-S SINGLEstream Quad Link Aggregation Network Tap
The SINGLEstream SS-4210BT-SFP-S Link Aggregation Network Tap is inserted inline and can collect traffic from four network links and allow you to combine traffic into a single output. With 2 monitoring ports, you can have 2 copies of that aggregate data, or keep the full duplex streams seperate, when utilization is high. For additional flexibility, the monitor ports, 9 and 10 can also receive traffic from an external mirror port or another tap. The SS-4210BT-BT-S Link Aggregation Switch - Network is Taoften used where four fully meshed routers need to share asymmetrically routed traffic with a single analysis and security tool.
- View entire full-duplex conversations even across redundant links using single-interface monitoring tools
- Save money by reducing the number of required tools or tool interfaces necessary to monitor all your data
- Decrease reliance on switch resources for network management visibility
- Eliminate SPAN port contention, oversubscription, and configuration errors
- Deploy tools immediately without impacting your production network
- Easily share tap ports for improved monitoring without maintenance windows
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and reduces MTTR
- One tool can monitor four network links
- Network: Four (4) 10/100/1000 Network Taps (RJ45)
- Monitoring: Two (2) SFP Any to Any Ports
- Management: RJ45 @ 100Mbs Full-Duplex
- Serial (rear): DB9F
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.10 x 8.00 x 7.00 in (2.79 x 20.32 x 17.78 cm)
- 1.6 lbs (0.7 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing