TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 1G/10G Layer 3 Network Switch with 52 Ports.
- 48 x 100/1000X SFP/mini-GBIC Slots
- 2 x 10/100/1000T Copper Ports
- 4 x 10GBASE-LR/SR SFP+ Slots, compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP
- 1 x Console RJ45 serial port (115200 , 8, N, 1)
- Reset Button < 5 sec: System reboot
- >= 10 sec: Factory default
- Smart FAN 2
- Power Requirements AC: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- DC: 36V-60V, 2A max.
- Redundant power designed
- Power Consumption (Full Loading) AC 110V: 72 watts/245BTU (max.)
- DC 60V: 69 watts/235BTU (max.)
- ESD Protection 6KV DC
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 440 x 200 x 40 mm, 1U height
- Weight 3.4kg
- SDRAM 512Mbytes
Layer 3 Dynamic Routing Support
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 enables the administrator to conveniently boost network efficiency by configuring Layer 3 IPv4/IPv6 VLAN static routing manually, and the OSPFv2 (Open Shortest Path First) settings automatically. The OSPF is an interior dynamic routing protocol for autonomous system based on link state. The protocol creates a database for link state by exchanging link states among Layer 3 switches, and then uses the Shortest Path First algorithm to generate a route table based on that database.
Network with Cybersecurity Helps Minimize Security Risks
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 comes with enhanced cybersecurity to fend off cyberthreats and cyberattacks.Iit supports SSHv2, TLS and SSL protocols to provide strong protection against advanced threats. Served as a key point to transmit data to customer's critical equipment in a business network, the cybersecurity feature of the TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 protects the switch management and enhances the security of the mission-critical network without any extra deployment cost and effort.
Redundant Ring, Fast Recovery for Critical Network Applications
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 supports redundant ring technology and features strong, rapid self-recovery capability to prevent interruptions and external intrusions. It incorporates advanced ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching) technology, Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1s MSTP), and redundant power input system into customer’s automation network to enhance system reliability and uptime in harsh factory environments. In a certain simple Ring network, the recovery time could be less than 10ms to quickly bring the network back to normal operation.
AC and DC Redundant Power to Ensure Continuous Operation
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 is equipped with one 100~240V AC power supply unit and one additional 36-60V DC power supply unit for redundant power supply. A redundant power system is also provided to enhance the reliability with either AC or DC power supply unit. The redundant power system is specifically designed to handle the demands of high-tech facilities requiring the highest power integrity.
Solution for IPv6 Networking
With the support for IPv6/IPv4 protocol, and easy and user-friendly management interfaces, the TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 is the best choice for IP surveillance, VoIP and wireless service providers to connect with the IPv6 network. It also helps SMBs to step in the IPv6 era with the lowest investment and without having to replace the network facilities even though ISPs establish the IPv6 FTTx edge network.
User-friendly Secure Management
For efficient management, the TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 is equipped with console, web and SNMP management interfaces.
With the built-in web-based management interface, the TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 offers an easy-to-use, platform-independent management and configuration facility.
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 supports SNMP and it can be managed via any management software based on the standard SNMP v1 and v2 protocols.
For text-based management, it can be accessed via Telnet and the console port. For reducing product learning time, the TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 offers Cisco-like command and customer doesn’t need to learn new command from these switches.
Moreover, the TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 offers remote secure management by supporting SSH, TLS and SNMPv3 connection which can encrypt the packet content at each session.
SMTP/SNMP Trap Event Alert
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 provides event alert function to help to diagnose the abnormal device owing to whether or not there is a break of the network connection, or the rebooting response.
Robust Layer2 Features
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 can be programmed for advanced switch management function, such as dynamic port link aggregation, Q-in-Q VLAN, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), Layer 2 to Layer 4 QoS, bandwidth control and IGMP/MLD snooping. The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 allows the operation of a high-speed trunk combining multiple ports. Supporting 26 trunk groups, it enables a maximum of up to 16 ports per trunk and supports connection fail-over as well.
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 offers comprehensive Layer 2 to Layer 4 Access Control List (ACL) for enforcing security to the edge. It can be used to restrict network access by denying packets based on source and destination IP address, TCP/UDP port number or defined typical network applications. Its protection mechanism also comprises 802.1x Port-based and MAC-based user and device authentication. With the private VLAN function, communication between edge ports can be prevented to ensure user privacy.
Enhanced Security and Traffic Control
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 also provides DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard and Dynamic ARP Inspection functions to prevent IP snooping from attack and discard ARP packets with invalid MAC address. The network administrator can now build highly-secure corporate networks with considerably less time and effort than before.
Flexible and Extendable 10Gb Ethernet Solution
10G Ethernet is a big leap in the evolution of Ethernet. Each of the 10G SFP+ slots in the TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 supports dual speed and 10GBASE-SR/LR or 1000BASE-SX/LX. With its 4-port, 10G Ethernet link capability and additional 4-port 1G Ethernet link capability, the administrator now can flexibly choose the suitable SFP/SFP+ transceiver according to the transmission distance or the transmission speed required to extend the network efficiently. The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 provides broad bandwidth and powerful processing capacity.
Intelligent SFP Diagnosis Mechanism
The TITAN TCTB-MSW13006-21 supports SFP-DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitor) function that greatly helps network administrator to easily monitor real-time parameters of the SFP transceivers, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage.
- 48 x 100/1000BASE-X mini-GBIC/SFP Slots
- 2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 copper ports, shared with Port-1 to Port-2
- 4 x 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ slots, compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP
- 1 x RS-232 RJ45 console interface for switch basic management and setup
Layer 3 IP Routing Features
- IP dynamic routing protocol supports OSPFv2
- Routing interface provides per VLAN routing mode
- Supports maximum 128 static routes and route summarization
- Supports hardware-based wire-speed VLAN routing
Layer 2 Features
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- High performance of Store-and-Forward architecture and runt/CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Storm Control support
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown unicast
- Supports VLAN
- IEEE 802.1Q tagged VLAN
- Up to 255 VLANs groups, out of 4095 VLAN IDs
- Supports provider bridging (VLAN Q-in-Q, IEEE 802.1ad)
- Private VLAN Edge (PVE)
- Port Isolation
- MAC-based VLAN
- IP Subnet-based VLAN
- Protocol-based VLAN
- VLAN Translation
- Voice VLAN
- GVRP (GARP VLAN Registration Protocol)
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol
- STP, IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol
- RSTP, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- MSTP, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, spanning tree by VLAN
- BPDU Guard
- Supports Link Aggregation
- 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Cisco ether-channel (static trunk)
- Maximum 26 trunk groups, up to 16 ports per trunk group
- Provides port mirror (many-to-1)
- Port mirroring to monitor the incoming or outgoing traffic on a particular port
- Loop protection to avoid broadcast Loops
- Compatible with Cisco uni-directional link detection(UDLD) that monitors a link between two switches and blocks the ports on both ends of the link if the link fails at any point between the two devices
- Supports G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching)
Quality of Service
- Ingress Shaper and Egress Rate Limit per port bandwidth control
- 8 priority queues on all switch ports
- Traffic classification
- IEEE 802.1p CoS
- TOS/DSCP/IP Precedence of IPv4/IPv6 packets
- IP TCP/UDP port number
- Typical network application
- Strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) CoS policies
- Supports QoS and In/Out bandwidth control on each port
- Traffic policies on the switch port
- DSCP remarking
- Supports IPv4 IGMP Snooping v1, v2 and v3
- Supports IPv6 MLD Snooping v1 and v2
- Querier mode support
- IPv4 IGMP Snooping port filtering
- IPv6 MLD Snooping port filtering
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) support
- IEEE 802.1x port-based/MAC-based network access authentication
- IEEE 802.1x authentication with guest VLAN
- Built-in RADIUS client to cooperate with the RADIUS servers
- RADIUS/TACACS+ users access authentication
- Guest VLAN assigns clients to a restricted VLAN with limited services
- Access Control List
- IP-based Access Control List (ACL)
- MAC-based Access Control List
- Source MAC/IP address binding
- DHCP Snooping to filter un-trusted DHCP Messages
- Dynamic ARP Inspection discards ARP packets with invalid MAC address to IP address binding
- IP Source Guard prevents IP spoofing attacks
- IP address access management to prevent unauthorized intruder
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack Management
- Switch Management Interfaces
- Web switch management
- Console/Telnet Command Line Interface
- SNMP v1 and v2c switch management
- SSHv2, TLSv1.2 and SNMP v3 secure access
- SNMP Management
- Four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms, and events)
- SNMP trap for interface Link Up and Link Down notification
- IPv6 IP Address/NTP/DNS Management
- BOOTP and DHCP for IP address assignment
- System Maintenance
- Firmware upload/download via HTTP
- Reset button for system reboot or reset to factory Default
- Dual Images
- DHCP Relay
- DHCP Option82
- DHCP Server
- User Privilege levels control
- NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and LLDP-MED
- IEEE 802.3ah OAM
- Network Diagnostic
- SFP-DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitor)
- ICMPv6/ICMPv4 Remote Ping
- Cable Diagnostic technology provides the mechanism to detect and report potential cabling issues
- SMTP/Syslog remote Alarm
- System Log
- TITAN NMS System and Smart Discovery Utility for deployment Management