Datacom Network Tap VS-1224-F - VERSAstream 10G/1G Network Packet Broker with Data Filtering/Load Balancing, 24 SFP+ ports, Dual hot swappable AC pwr supplies. Network Tap Speed X - NA and Monitoring Tool Speed 100/1000BASE-TX or 10G.
Flexible, Any-to-Any Line-Rate Hardware Based Load Balancing and Packet Filtering for Cost Effective Data Capture and Monitoring Applications
The VERSAstream VS-1224 is a 24 Port Any-to-Any Switch with Load Balancing and Packet Filtering. Use it to balance traffic across multiple ports as the volume of data increases. Instead of tools attempting to keep up with high-speed aggregates traffic streams, the VERSAstream can apply packet filters to the data to increase tool efficiency and eliminate port oversubscription. Line-rate hardware filtering on each port allows you to customize and streamline the amount and type of data each connected monitoring tool receives. Because they are receiving only traffic of interest, tools run faster, data is more manageable, and issues are resolved quicker.
- Consolidate monitoring tools to reduce management expenses and lower tool costs
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and reduces MTTR
- Monitor 10G links with 1G tools for increased ROI and more efficient use of monitoring resources
- Easily share scarce SPAN ports and test access points without maintenance windows
- Receives traffic from external taps or SPAN ports to allow you to deploy tools right away without impacting your production network, which simplifies the change control process
Any to Any Ports
- Any-to-Any Ports: Twenty Four (24) (Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 200 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~47-63Hz 4A MAX
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.72 x 19.00 x 21.00 in (4.37 x 48.26 x 53.34 cm)
- 18.15 lbs (8.23 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- IPv4 Address Sources and Destinations, Subnets
- MAC Address Sources and Destinations
- IPv6 Address Sources and Destinations, Subnets