Datacom Network Tap VS-1210BT/SFP-S - VERSAstream Data Access Switch (8 - 10/100/1000 and 2 - SFP Any-to-Any Ports) w/ SSH, SNMP. Network Tap Speed X - NA and Monitoring Tool Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX and 1G.
10 Port (8 10/100/1000 and 2 SFP) Data Access Switch
- Port Steering - Any-to-Any connectivity solves tool deployment problems and eliminates the need to change network configurations
- Aggregation - Combine multiple network links or channels into one stream for visibility into complete network conversations
- Regeneration - Send copies of traffic to multiple connected tools to share data sources
- Port speeds from 10 to 1000 Mbps
- Increased visibility without introducing a point of failure on the network
- SFP Flexibility - Supports both copper and fiber media types
- SSH, SNMPv3
- Compatible with all major manufacturers? monitoring systems and analyzers
- Dual Redundant Power ensures monitoring uptime
Any to any Ports
- Any-to-Any: Eight (8) 10/100/1000 (RJ45), Two (2) SFP Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (Included)
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.10 x 8.00 x 7.005 in (2.794 x 20.32 x 17.78 cm)
- 1.6 lbs. (0.7 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing