Datacom VS-1212 Series VERSAstream Network Packet Broker
The VERSAstream VS-1212 is a 12 Port Any-to-Any network monitoring switch with Load Balancing and Packet Filtering that can combine data from multiple Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet network segments into one or more streams of data. Use it to balance traffic across multiple ports as the volume of data increases. Instead of tools attempting to keep up with high-speed aggregates traffic streams, the VERSAstream can apply packet filters to the data to increase tool efficiency and eliminate port oversubscription. Line-rate hardware filtering on each port allows you to customize and streamline the amount and type of data each connected monitoring tool receives. Because they are receiving only traffic of interest, tools run faster, data is more manageable, and issues are resolved quicker.
- Port Steering Any-to-Any ports allow traffic aggregation and copies to multiple tools
- SFP flexibility-supports copper and fiber media
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and reduces MTTR
- Deploy tools right away without impacting your production network
- Keep all your tools plugged in while troubleshooting
- Easily share scarce SPAN ports and test access points without maintenance windows or approval
- Provide immediate network access for new compliance monitors
Any to Any Ports
- Any-to-Any Ports: Twelve (12) (Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 200 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~47-63Hz 4A MAX
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.72 x 19.00 x 21.00 in (4.37 x 48.26 x 53.34 cm)
- 18.15 lbs (8.23 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 131ºF (0º to 55ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing