Datacom Network Tap FTP-1546 - 100G/40G Base-LR4 Passive TAP with LC connectors, 50/50 split ratio, 9 micron fiber. Network Tap Speed 100G/40G and Monitoring Tool Speed 100G/40G.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
Datacom FTP-1546 passive 40 / 100GB fiber network tap
The FTP-1546 will tap a 40GBase-LR4 or 100GBase-LR4 network link, sending a copy of traffic from each device out 2 LC ports in LR format. Uses 9 micron fiber. It provides your network monitoring and security tools with passive permanent access into your fiber network.
Dual speed capable fiber tap can be installed on either a 40GBase-LR4 or a 100GBase-LR4 network link.
- 40G: Tapped and monitor wavelengths are at 1271, 1291, 1311, and 1331nm in complaince with the 40GBASE-LR4 standard.
- 100G: Tapped and monitor wavelengths are at 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.59 and 1309.14nm in complaince with the 100GBASE-LR4 standard.
The FTP-1546 is completely passive and uses no electrical power.
These network taps are ideal for security applications, network monitoring and anywhere you need to see all the data that only an In-Line solution can provide. Invisible to the network, completely passive and fault-tolerant, fiber taps will not affect network performance or integrity.They provide permanent In-Line access to network links - eliminating the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed. Our taps allow you to view layer 1 and 2 errors not seen when performing network monitoring using SPAN ports.
- Non-powered, passive tap
- Optional 1U rack mount holds 3 taps
- 4U 12 bay rack available
- Two (2) 100Gb LR4 LC Network Connections
- Two (2) 100Gb LR4 LC Monitor Connections
- Network Ports: 4.0 dB insertion loss
- Monitor Ports: 3.5 dB insertion loss
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.07 x 5 x 5 in.
- (2.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- RMC-3 3-Unit Rack Mount
- RMC-12-3 12-Unit Rack Mount