Datacom passive Network Tap T1/E1-PT for T1 and E1 Telecommunication Connections.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
Datacom T1/E1 passive Network Tap
The T1/E1 Passive Network Tap is a single port device that provides easy, 24 x 7 access to a T1/E1 segment. The T1/E1 Passive Tap’s design is non-powered, so it will ensure that network performance and integrity will not be affected by power loss. Use with portable or distributed T1 analyzers, intrusion detection devices, probes, and monitoring devices.
- Permanent tapped access eliminates the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a network segment needs to be monitored
- Non-powered passive tap design for total fault tolerance - network will never be interrupted due to power loss or network tap failure
- T1/E1 network taps provide In-Line access to critical T1/E1 links for monitoring of WAN traffic
- T1/E1 taps are Ideal for Security and Monitoring applications
- View ALL seven layers of network traffic
- Improve the ROI of your Network Tools
- Use an optional rack mount package to mount 3 units (at 1RU)
- T1/E1 Tap (Line and Network Port) (RJ45)
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 40ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30º to 65ºC
- Humidity: Less than 95% non-condensing
Optional Rack Mount