Datacom CTP-1000 Network Tap
The CTP-1000 tap can be installed between any two network devices, such as firewalls, routers, or switches, and allow traffic to flow between these network points. The tap makes a copy of the data flowing through it, and provides the packet copy to network appliances or tools for application, security or recording purposes.
- View entire full-duplex conversations using single-interface monitoring tools
- Decrease reliance on switch resources for network management visibility. Eliminate SPAN port contention, oversubscription, and configuration errors
- Deploy tools immediately without impacting your production network
- Easily share tap ports for improved monitoring without maintenance windows
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and MTTR
- Easy to deploy- switch selects Aggregation/Non-aggregation mode
- Aggregation: Combine multiplenetwork links or channels into one stream for visibility into complete network conversations
- Regeneration: Send copies of traffic from thetap to multiple connected tools to share data sources
- Power over Ethernet (POE) supported onNetwork Ports
- Supports packet sizes up to 10240 bytes
- No configuration or management settings
- Auto Negotiate Settings for 10/100/1000Mbps
- Stays invisible to the network for enhancedsecurity
- Dual Redundant Power ensures monitoringuptime
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- Network: One (1) 10/100/1000 Network Tap (RJ45)
- Monitoring: Two (2) 10/100/1000 Any-to-Any Ports (RJ45)
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, Max. 50mA at 120VAC
- CE, RoHS, CAN ICES-3 (A)/NMB-3(A), FCC Part 15 Class B
Physical Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.07 x 5.00 x 5.00 in (2.7 x 12.72 x 12.7 cm)
- 12 oz. (0.34 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- 25 BTU/h
- One (1) Year Hardware Warranty included