Datacom Network Tap CTP-1000 - 10/100/1000BASE-TX Link Aggregation Tap. Network Tap Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX and Monitoring Tool Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
Advantages Datacom CTP-1000 Network Tap
The CTP-1000 tap can be installed between any two network devices, such as firewalls, routers, or switches, and allow traffic to flow between these network points. The tap makes a copy of the data flowing through it, and provides the packet copy to network appliances or tools for application, security or recording purposes. (Tools from Wireshark and TamoSoft etc. available)
- View entire full-duplex conversations using single-interface monitoring tools
- Decrease reliance on switch resources for network management visibility. Eliminate SPAN port contention, oversubscription, and configuration errors
- Deploy tools immediately without impacting your production network
- Easily share tap ports for improved monitoring without maintenance windows
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and MTTR
- Easy to deploy- switch selects Aggregation/Non-aggregation mode
- Aggregation: Combine multiple network links or channels into one stream for visibility into complete network conversations
- Regeneration: Send copies of traffic from the tap to multiple connected tools to share data sources
- Power over Ethernet (POE) supported on Network Ports
- Supports packet sizes up to 10240 bytes
- No configuration or management settings
- Auto Negotiate Settings for 10/100/1000Mbps
- Stays invisible to the network for enhanced security
- Dual Redundant Power ensures monitoring uptime
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
Here you can find the Wireshark software.
Here you can find the Tamosoft software.
- Network: One (1) 10/100/1000 Network Tap (RJ45)
- Monitoring: Two (2) 10/100/1000 Any-to-Any Ports (RJ45)
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, Max. 50mA at 120VAC
- CAN ICES-3 (A)/NMB-3(A), FCC Part 15 Class B
Physical Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.07 x 5.00 x 5.00 in (2.7 x 12.72 x 12.7 cm)
- 12 oz. (0.34 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- 25 BTU/h