Network-Monitor TamoGraph® Site Survey Super Kit by Tamosoft
Get everything you need for location gathering in a super package!
- TamoGraph Site Survey Pro
- Compatible USB Wi-Fi adapter
- MetaGeek Wi-Spy DBx Spectrum Analyzer
TamoGraph is a powerful and user-friendly wireless site survey software tool for collecting, visualizing, and analyzing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi data. Wireless network deployment and maintenance requires the use of a professional RF site survey tool that facilitates otherwise time-consuming and very complex tasks, such as ongoing analysis and reporting of signal strength, noise and interference, channel allocation, data rates, etc. By using TamoGraph, businesses can dramatically reduce the time and costs that are involved in deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi networks and improve network performance and coverage in all kinds of environments: office buildings, airports, cafes, malls, or open space areas. TamoGraph is available for Windows and macOS.
Why to Perform a Wi-Fi Site Survey
In a word, wireless site surveys are necessary because radio wave propagation is difficult to predict, especially in non-open space environments. It is virtually impossible to consider all the variables that might affect the health and performance of your WLAN. Changing conditions, even something as seemingly minor as a notebook equipped with a legacy 802.11g adapter that your new employee connected to the office wireless network, might seriously affect the WLAN performance. In addition, considering the wide proliferation of wireless infrastructure, factors such as interference from nearby WLANs play a very important role. This is why regular site surveys that are conducted with a professional tool are important.
When to Perform a Wi-Fi Site Survey
- Pre-deployment surveys:At this stage, a site survey is necessary in order to verify that the network plan works well in a real-world environment. Placement of temporary access points and a quick survey of the resulting WLAN characteristics allow an engineer to fine-tune AP and antennae placement, determine the optimal number and types of APs and antennae, and avoid poor coverage zones.
- Post-deployment surveys: Once a WLAN has been deployed, a complete verification site survey is necessary to ensure that the WLAN performance and coverage meet the design requirements. At this stage, the Wi-Fi equipment placement is finalized and a site survey report should be generated so that the historical records can be accessed at any time in the future.
- Regular, ongoing surveys:Maintaining high performance and coverage requires regular "check-up" surveys. New users, new equipment, site expansion, neighboring WLANs, and other factors can adversely affect your WLAN. It should be monitored on a regular basis.
- Simple and fast data collection
- Passive, active, and predictive surveys
- Spectrum analysis
- Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues, etc.
- Automatic access point location
- Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Full support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Dozens of antenna patterns allow you to model APs by major WLAN vendors: Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Aerohive, Ubiquiti, Meraki, and many others
- Detailed reporting in PDF and HTML formats
- Attractive, competitive pricing
Who Needs TamoGraph
- WLAN and IT administrators
- Wireless service providers
- Wi-Fi equipment vendors
System Requirements and Download
TamoGraph runs on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2. TamoGraph requires a compatible wireless network adapter. See the list of supported adapters. If your wireless card is not on the list, take advantage of our special offer and get a compatible adapter free of charge.
TamoGraph runs on macOS Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), or Mojave (10.14). TamoGraph requires a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air manufactured in 2011 or later.
An evaluation version is available in the Download Area.To purchase this product, add it to the shopping cart (see the link at the top right corner of this page) or visit the Product Catalog.