Datacom Single Channel 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet TAP for easy 24/7 monitoring of the network. Non-intrusive, fault tolerant and invisible to the network
Easily combined with many network tools such as WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
Advantages Datacom10/100-AT Network Tap
The 10/100 Ethernet Tap is a single port device that provides a method to observe traffic on a full duplex Ethernet segment. The 10/100 Ethernet Tap provides easy access to segments while maintaining network integrity. Network performance will not be affected by power loss.
Benefits Datacom Single Channel 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet TAP:
- Eliminates the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed
- Non-intrusive, fault-tolerant, invisible to the network
- Redundant power supply insures seamless monitoring even if the main power source is unavailable
- Never lose packets from power failure - design guarantees network traffic will continue to flow uninterrupted
- View all traffic on both sides of full duplex links
- Reduces degradation of switch performance due to port mirroring
- View Layer 1 and 2 errors such as runts and CRC errors
- Comes with convenient built-in rack-mount or use an optional rack-mount package to mount 3 units (at 1U) and up to 14 units (at 4U).
- Passes all pairs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 10/100 Tap (RJ45)
- 10/100 (RJ45)
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.07 X 5 X 5 in
- 2.7 X 12.7 X 12.7 cm
- 8 oz. (23Kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
Optional Rack Mount