Datacom Network Tap TS-1408-75 - SINGLEstream 10G Link Aggregation Tap, 1 - 10G SR MM Tap 70/30 split ratio 50 micron, 6 - 10G SFP+ monitor ports, Dual hot swappable AC pwr. Network Tap Speed 10G/1G and Monitoring Tool Speed 10G/1G.
This Fiber Link Aggregation Switch Network TAP is ideal for security applications, network monitoring - anywhere which requires visibility into all the data that only an In-line solution can provide. Invisible to the network, completely passive and fault-tolerant, fiber taps will not affect network performance or integrity. A copy of all traffic from the network links is passively copied for monitoring. In the rare event of power loss, traffic is unaffected on connected network devices.
Many-to-Any monitoring access aggregates network traffic and provides visibility for one or more monitoring tools. Aggregate and reassemble full duplex conversations
from one or more trunked links. Perfect for tools that don’t support multiple monitoring interfaces or for redundant networks, EtherChannel, load balanced servers, and asymmetrically routed traffic.
Any-to-Many configurations replicate copies of identical network traffic to provide multiple tools with monitoring access to the same links. In addition to eliminating contention for scarce SPAN ports and test access points, multiple tools can be connected to the same link for redundancy,
testing, or advanced monitoring applications.
Port Steering (Any-Any)
The monitoring ports can be configured as input (Network) or output (Monitor) ports on the fly through an easy to use command line interface (CLI).
The designation of these ports may be changed as needs evolve.
Robust Management, Security, and Logging
Manage your switch using built-in, easy to use CLI. Supports Remote Management , E-mail notifications, and event logging to monitor changes to the Tap and the connected devices.
- Any-to-Any Ports: Six (6) SFP+
- (Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Tap Ports: Two (2) 10/1G Fiber
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Multimode (50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
- Multimode (50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB Singlemode
- (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
*approximate per fiber
- 10G/1G Fiber Aggregation Tap with
- Media Conversion
- ORDER INFORMATION
- Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 90 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~50-60Hz 7A MAX.
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.5 x 8.3 x 12.5 in (3.81 x 21.08 x 31.75 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
SFP+ - LR/LX
SFP - SX
SFP - LX
SFP - RJ45