Datacom SS-2210BT-BT/SFP-S SINGLEstream Link Aggregation Switch - NetworkTap
The SINGLEstream SS-2210BT-BT/SFP-S Link Aggregation Switch - Network Tap is inserted inline and can collect traffic from two network links and allow you to combine traffic into a single output. With 6 monitoring ports, you can have multiple copies of that aggregate data, or keep the full duplex streams seperate, when utilization is high. For additional flexibility, the monitor ports, 5 thru 10 can also receive traffic from an external mirror port or another tap. Ports 9 and 10 allow SFP media flexibility. The SS-2210BT-BT/SFP-S Link Aggregation Switch - Network Tap is popular in primary / secondary connections where a single tool is necessary to capture traffic from either link, no matter which one is up and running.
- View entire full-duplex conversations even across redundant links using single-interface monitoring tools
- Save money by reducing the number of required tools or tool interfaces necessary to monitor all your data
- Decreased reliance on switch resources for network management visibility
- Eliminate SPAN port contention, oversubscription, and configuration errors
- Deploy tools immediately without impacting your production network
- Easily share tap ports for improved monitoring without maintenance windows
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and reduces MTTR
- One tool can monitor two network links
- Network: Two (2) 10/100/1000 Network Taps (RJ45)
- Monitoring: Four (4) RJ45 and Two (2) SFP Any-to-Any Ports
- Management: RJ45 @ 100Mbs Full-Duplex
- Serial (rear): DB9F
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.10 x 8.00 x 7.00 in (2.79 x 20.32 x 17.78 cm)
- 1.6 lbs (0.7 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing