Datacom Network Tap SS-1204SX-SFP-S - SINGLEstream Link Aggregation TAP (1 - 1000SX [50 micron] TAP, 2 - SFP Any-to-Any Ports) w/ SSH, SNMP. Network Tap Speed 1G and Monitoring Tool Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX and 1G.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft etc.
Datacom SS-1204SX-SFP-S SINGLEstream 1G Link Aggregation Network Tap
The SINGLEstream SS-1204SX-SFP-S Link Aggregation Network Tap is inserted inline (ports 1 and 2) then makes copies of the network traffic to combine it into a single output. The SFP based monitoring ports (ports 3 and 4), allow you can have 2 copies of that aggregate data, or when link utilization is high, keep the full duplex streams seperate. For additional flexibility, the monitor ports can also receive traffic from an external mirror port or another tap, providing you the ability to tap a link and add other traffic into a single output port.
- View entire full-duplex conversations using single interface monitoring tools
- Fiber tap ports provide passive permanent access to traffic
- Monitor fiber links with copper or fiber media monitoring tools
- Decrease reliance on switch resources for network management visibility
- Eliminate SPAN port contention, oversubscription, and configuration errors
- Deploy tools immediately without impacting your production network
- Easily share tap ports for improved monitoring without maintenance windows
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and MTTR
- Network: One (1) 1000 Network Tap (LC) (specify 50 or 62.5 micron)
- Monitoring: Two (2) 10/100/1000 Any-to-Any Ports (SFP)
- Management (front): RJ45 @ 100 Mbps Full-Duplex
- Serial (rear): DB9F
- 50/50, 70/30, 80/20
- Additional Split Ratios Available
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
* typical per fiber
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
Here you can find the Wireshark software.
Here you can find the Tamosoft software.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.10 x 8.00 x 7.00 in (2.79 x 20.32 x 17.78 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing