Datacom Network Tap SS-1204BT-BT-S - SINGLEstream Link Aggregation TAP (1- 10/100/1000 TAP, 2 - 10/100/1000 Any-to-Any Ports) w/SSH, SNMP. Network Tap Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX and Monitoring Tool Speed 10/100/1000BASE-TX.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft etc.
Datacom SS-1204BT-BT-S SINGLEstream Link Aggregation Network Tap
The SINGLEstream SS-1204BT-BT-S Link Aggregation Tap is inserted inline (ports 1 and 2) and will collect traffic from a network link and allow you to combine it into a single output. With 2 monitoring ports (3 and 4), you can have 2 copies of that aggregate data, or when link utilization is high, keep the full duplex streams seperate. For additional flexibility, the monitor ports can also receive traffic from an external mirror port or another tap, providing you the ability to tap a link and add other traffic into a single output port.
- View entire full-duplex conversations using single interface monitoring tools
- Decrease reliance on switch resources for network management visibility
- Eliminate SPAN port contention, oversubscription, and configuration errors
- Deploy tools immediately without impacting your production network
- Easily share tap ports for improved monitoring without maintenance windows
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and MTTR
- Network: One (1) 10/100/1000 Network Tap (RJ45)
- Monitoring: Two (2) 10/100/1000 Any-to-Any Ports (RJ45)
- Management (front): RJ45 @ 100 Mbps Full-Duplex
- Serial (rear): DB9F
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.10 x 8.00 x 7.00 in (2.79 x 20.32 x 17.78 cm)
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing