VS-1204BT-S Network Packet Broker
The Datacom Systems VERSAstream Network Packet Broker - Network Monitoring Switch helps solve many of today?s most pressing tool deployment problems by allowing companies to conveniently connect test and monitoring tools to any traffic on the network. Not only does this provide access capabilities to leverage network tools throughout the enterprise, it allows multiple departments with different needs to share tools and network access points with remote and centralized control. Datacom Network Packet Broker or Network Monitoring Switch are also known as Data Monitoring Switch.
- Port Steering Any-to-Any ports allow traffic aggregation and copies to multiple tools
- Consolidate monitoring tools to reduce management expenses and lower tool costs
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and reduces MTTR
- Deploy tools right away without impacting your production network
- Keep all your tools plugged in while troubleshooting
- Easily share scarce SPAN ports and test access points without maintenance windows or approval
- Provide immediate networkaccess for new compliance monitors
Any to any Ports
- Any-to-Any Ports: Four (4) 10/100/1000 Any-to-Any ports (RJ45)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (Included)
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
- CE, RoHS
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.10 x 8.00 x 7.00 in (2.79 x 20.32 x 17.78 cm)
- 1.6 lbs. (0.7 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- One (1) Year Hardware Warranty included, Advanced Replacement-Next Day, 3rd Business Day options available