24 Port Any-to-Any Switch with Load Balancing and Packet Filtering. Flexible, Any-to-Any Line-Rate Hardware Based Load Balancing and Packet Filtering for Cost Effective Data Capture and Monitoring Applications.
- Load Balancing - Balance sessions across multiple outputs for monitoring redundancy
- 240 Gbps backplane
- All ports active with full features- no per port licensing. Input from passive TAPs or SPANs
- Filtering - Line-rate hardware-based (filtering can eliminate port oversubscription)
- Filter on IPv4 Src/Dst Address, MAC Address, Protocol, Port, Ethertypes i.e. MPLS, VLAN, IPv6 Src/Dst Address
- Aggregation/Regeneration - Combine multiple network links or channels into one stream or send copies to multiple connected tools to share data sources
- Media Conversion - Leverage existing monitoring tools regardless of media type
- Manage device remotely or locally with Web-based management (HTTPs) or extensive CLI (telnet/SSH)
- SNMP v2c, v3c
- RADIUS, TACACS+
Any to Any Ports
- 16 1Gb Ports and 8 10 Gb Ports (Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 200 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~47-63Hz 4A MAX
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find the Wireshark software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 18.15 lbs (8.23 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- IPv4 Address Sources and Destinations, Subnets
- MAC Address Sources and Destinations
- IPv6 Address Sources and Destinations, Subnets