Datacom Network Tap FTP-9706 - 10/1G Passive tap with 48 ports, to tap 24 Full Duplex Fiber links 70/30 split ratio, 9 micron fiber. Network Tap Speed 10/1G and Monitoring Tool Speed 10/1G.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
FTP-9000 Network Tap
This passive tap provides permanent access into 24, 10 and 1 gigabit fiber links. This high density fiber tap is ideal for security, network monitoring, end to end performance analysis and other applications where you need to have a high number of links simultaneously monitored. It is ideal for large corporate data centers, cloud or communication service providers, or high performance computing environments. Use this tap, anyplace where there is a high density of links that have to be monitored. It has a very low impact on network performance and due to its passive nature does not affect reliability.
- Space saving design allows you to tap up to twenty four (24) links in 1 rack unit of height - optimizes data center rack usage
- Integrates easily with network monitoring switches, deploy when more ports are required for analysis and security purposes
- Passive, non-powered, highly reliable and proven architecture
- Alternative to SPAN ports - captures all traffic, including error packets that SPANs may drop
- Available with custom split ratios and mixed fiber diameters- Provides flexible and cost effective solutions in mixed fiber deployments
- Twenty four (24) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Tap Network Connections
- Twenty four (24) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Monitoring Connections
- 50/50, 70/30
- Additional Split Ratios Available
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
* approximate per fiber
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.73 x 18 x 8 in (4.39 x 45.72 x 20.32 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing