Datacom passive fiber tap 10/1 Gb with 48 ports for 24 full duplex fiber connections.
Easily used in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
FTP-9000 Network Tap
This passive tap provides permanent access into 24, 10 and 1 gigabit fiber links. This high density fiber tap is ideal for security, network monitoring, end to end performance analysis and other applications where you need to have a high number of links simultaneously monitored. It is ideal for large corporate data centers, cloud or communication service providers, or high performance computing environments. Use this tap, anyplace where there is a high density of links that have to be monitored. It has a very low impact on network performance and due to its passive nature does not affect reliability.
Order Information (More Split Ratios Available)
- FTP-9504 50/50 Fiber TAP (50 micron)
- FTP-9505 50/50 Fiber TAP (62.5 micron)
- FTP-9506 50/50 Fiber TAP (9 micron)
- FTP-9704 70/30 Fiber TAP (50 micron)
- FTP-9705 70/30 Fiber TAP (62.5 micron)
- FTP-9706 70/30 9 micron Fiber TAP (9 micron)
- Space saving design allows you to tap up to twenty four (24) links in 1 rack unit of height - optimizes data center rack usage
- Integrates easily with network monitoring switches, deploy when more ports are required for analysis and security purposes
- Passive, non-powered, highly reliable and proven architecture
- Alternative to SPAN ports - captures all traffic, including error packets that SPANs may drop
- Available with custom split ratios and mixed fiber diameters- Provides flexible and cost effective solutions in mixed fiber deployments
- Twenty four (24) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Tap Network Connections
- Twenty four (24) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Monitoring Connections
- 50/50, 70/30
- Additional Split Ratios Available
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.73 x 18 x 8 in (4.39 x 45.72 x 20.32 cm)
- 8.0 lbs (3.63 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing