Datacom FTP-4000 Network Tap
The FTP 4000 is a 10G or 1G Quad Fiber Tap, providing permanent access into four fiber links. This network tap is ideal for security applications, network monitoring and anywhere you need to see all the data that only an In-Line solution can provide. Invisible to the network and non-powered, fiber TAPs will not affect network performance or integrity.
- Passive, non-powered design
- Four TAPs allow you to connect to one tool per link; tools require a dual NIC card to receive both sides of the conversation
- Supports multiple topologies, including Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, OC3-OC192 and SONET
- View layer 1 and 2 errors not seen when performing network monitoring using SPAN ports
- Space saving design allows you to TAP up to eight links in 1U
- Four (4) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Tap Network Connections
- Four (4) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Monitoring Connections
- 50/50, 70/30
- Additional Split Ratios Available
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.13 x 8.75 x 7.75 in. (2.86 x 22.22 x 19.69 cm)
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.10 lbs. (0.49 Kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )