Datacom Network Tap FTP-1505 - Single Channel Passive Fiber tap 10/1G LC Connector (62.5 micron) 50/50 split ratio. Network Tap Speed 10/1G and Monitoring Tool Speed 10/1G.
Easily combined with many network tools such as WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
FTP-1505 Network Tap
1 and 10 Gigabit fiber taps from Datacom Systems provide your network monitoring and security tools passive permanent access into your 1 or 10 Gigabit fiber network. They provide permanent In-Line access to network links - eliminating the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed. They also support multiple topologies, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, OC3-OC48, and SONET.
Our taps allow you to view layer 1 and 2 errors not seen when performing network monitoring using SPAN ports
They are available in a wide array of split ratios, Multimode or Single-Mode configurations.
- Rack mount ear included
- Optional 1U rack mount holds 3 taps
- 4U 12 bay rack available
- Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC or SC) Tap Network Connection
- Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC or SC) Monitoring Connection
- 50/50, 70/30
- Additional Split Ratios Available
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
* approximate per fiber
Physical Dimensions (H x W x D)
1.07 x 5 x 5 (2.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 kgs)
12 oz (0.34 kgs)
Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing