Datacom Network Tap DS-1406 - Single Segment Bypass Switch w/ dual inline Appliance Pair, 10G/1G fiber link. Network Tap Speed 10G/1G and Monitoring Tool Speed 10G/1G.
Easily deployed in combination with many tools from WireShark, Tamosoft, etc.
Datacom DURAstream DS-1406 Series Bypass Switch
The DURAstream DS-1406 Bypass Switch is an easy-to-manage external active bypass providing failover for data monitoring of critical 10 Gigabit network segments. Line rate throughput and real-time data forwarding hardware protects data and allows critical voice and data applications to perform uninterrupted and meet high demands for quality and security. Deployed with an in-line monitoring tool, a DURAstream Bypass Switch creates a comprehensive solution for intrusion prevention. (Tools from Wireshark and TamoSoft etc. available)
- Optimized reliability of critical network links
- Achieve fail-safe monitoring with in-line monitoring tools such as IPS and DPI
- Improved network uptime and security
- Protects against abnormal traffic patterns
- Increased application availability
- Upgrade, maintain, or replace in-line devices without interrupting network operations
- Improved visibility to appliance performance.
- High availability allows the installation of redundant inline tools.
- Network Ports: Two (2) 10/1G Fiber
- Appliance Ports: Four (4) SFP+ (Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 90 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~50-60Hz 7A MAX.
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
- 1.5 x 8.3 x 12.5 in (3.81 x 21.08 x 31.75 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing