Datacom 100G-SR4 Fiber NetworkTap
The FTP-1534 will tap a 100GBase-SR4 network link, sending a copy of traffic from each device out 2 MTP ports in SR format. Uses 50 micron fiber. It provides your network monitoring and security tools with passive permanent access into your 100 Gigabit fiber network.
The FTP-1534 is completely passive and uses no electrical power. These network taps are ideal for security applications, network monitoring and anywhere you need to see all the data that only an In-Line solution can provide. Invisible to the network, completely passive and fault-tolerant, fiber taps will not affect network performance or integrity. They provide permanent In-Line access to network links - eliminating the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed. Our taps allow you to view layer 1 and 2 errors not seen when performing network monitoring using SPAN ports.
- Non-powered, passive tap
- Optional 1U rack mount holds 3 taps
- 4U 12 bay rack available
- Two (2) 100Gb SR4 MTP Network Connections
- Two (2) 100Gb SR4 MTP Monitor Connections
- 50/50: 4.6 dB insertion loss
- 70/30: 6.6/2.6 dB insertion loss
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.07 x 5 x 5 in.
- (2.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
- 15 oz (0.43 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- RMC-3 3-Unit Rack Mount
- RMC-12-3 12-Unit Rack Mount