Datacom 10/100/1000 Network Tap
The 10/100/1000 Ethernet Tap provides easy 24 x 7 access to your 10/100 and Gigabit Ethernet network segments, making it an ideal portable network tap for troubleshooting Ethernet networks with multiple port speeds or for security monitoring applications, where you need non-intrusive, dedicated access to your network.
- Permanent In-Line access to 10/100/1000 Ethernet links- eliminates the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed or monitored
- Redundant power supply insures seamless monitoring even if the main power source is unavailable
- Ideal for Security and Monitoring applications or as a portable network tap for troubleshooting different areas of your network that operate multiple Ethernet port speeds
- View all seven layers of network traffic
- View all traffic on both sides of full duplex links
- Optional rack-mount package to mount 3 units (1U)
- 10/100/1000 Tap (RJ45)
- 10/100/1000 (RJ45)
- Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.07 X 5 X 5 in
- 2.7 X 12.7 X 12.7 cm
- 8 oz. (23Kg)
In order to perform a successful network analysis, we recommend either the free software from wireshark or the relate software from Tamosoft.
You can find Wireshark's software here.
You can find the Tamosoft software here.
Physical Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.07 x 5 x 5 in. (2.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
- 12 oz. (0.34 Kgs)
- CE, ROHS
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing